Why we started this idea????

A passion for food, wine, friends and entertaining is a big part of our life. This is a way for us to document our experiences, passion for food & life and also share it with others.




Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chorizo & Potatoes with Poached Eggs



G woke up "starving" this morning. Anticipating this possibility I had taken out some chorizo from the freezer before going to bed the night before.


I had a hair appointment to get to so I decided to make something satisfying but simple.

I cooked the chorizo in the cast iron skillet, for some reason it just tastes even more amazing made in the cast iron.

I then threw in some potatoes,

warmed some artisan corn tortillas.

Next I cracked some eggs to attempt poaching again.

It was pretty lickity split actually.  A little hot sauce and cilantro and he was a happy guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear about your favorite meals, restaurants, or wines, as well as anything else you'd like to share.....